- Youtube videos (18 Nov 2015) – Russian MOD airstrike videos and descriptions as presented on its website:
Destruction of fuel tanker columns carrying oil products for the benefit of terrorist organizations:
Airstrike against an ISIS oil refueling plant:
QUOTE: ‘In accordance with the task assigned by the President of the Russian Federation, the Russian Air Force has significantly increased the intensity of strikes on the armed formations of international terrorist organizations on the territory of the Syrian Arab Republic.’
Yesterday, according to the plan of the air operation, the first massive air strike against 206 terrorist objects was made.
In total, in the course of the 24 hours, the Russian aviation has carried out 127 combat sorties, among them:
- by strategic missile-carrying aircraft Tu-160 and Tu-95MS – 5;
- by long-range bombers Tu-22M3 – 24;
- by attack aviation from Hmeymim airbase – 98.
34 air-based long-range cruise missiles were launched against 14 key terrorist facilities in the Idlib and Deir ez-Zor provinces.
The long-range bomber aviation hit 12 objects located in the Raqqah and Deir ez-Zor provinces.
Attack aviation located at the Hmeymim airfield performed tasks on engagement of command centre of militants, plants producing explosives, ammunition depots, terrorists’ training camps, strong points and fortified areas.
All the terrorists’ objects, which had been planned for engagement, were eliminated.
- Russian MOD article (18 Nov 2015) – Russian Air Force has significantly increased the intensity of strikes on the armed formations of international terrorist organizations on the territory of the Syrian Arab Republic:
- Youtube video Russian MOD (18 Nov 2015) – Massive airstrike with OFAB-250-270 bombs carried out by Tu-22M3 long-range bombers:
- Youtube video Russian MOD (18 Nov 2015) – Strikes with cruise missiles launched from Tu-95MS missile-carrying aircraft against ISIS objects: