Fundamentalist Sunni Islamic groups Jabhat al Nusrah, Jabhat Ansar al Din and Jund al Aqsa along with many other groups continue fighting in and around Aleppo, Syria following the implementation of a temporary ceasefire brokered by the US and Russia.
IS, Jabhat al Nusrah and allied groups are not part of the agreement and continue to attack areas in Syria. Russia, the Syrian Arab Army, Iranian, Lebanese and Iraqi groups (including fundamentalist Shia Islamic groups) continue to respond.
Jabhat al Nusrah:
Pro-opposition Twitter page of Northern Stork stating the alleged attack and progress of Jabhat al Nsrah in South Aleppo (07 Mar 2016):
Pro-opposition and Jabhat al Nusrah supporter Abu Omar allegedly reporting on the attack by Jabhat al Nusrah at al Eis as seen in the Northern Stork tweet above.
- Youtube video (06 Mar 2016) – The first minutes wounds to edit and moments Tel eis:
- Youtube video (07 Mar 2016) – Aspects of Shooting Heavy Weapons Upon al Ays in Rural Southern Aleppo:
Images below taken from official Jabhat al Nusrah video linked above:
- Youtube video (06 Mar 2016) – Jbhh_nasrh | And the protection of the public institutions secure in the city of Aleppo:
Sham al Islam (Part of Jabhat Ansar al Din):
- Youtube video (03 Mar 2016) – Aleppo | See the battles fought by the mujahideen against the PKK party militias and the YPG in Sheikh Maksoud:
- Youtube video (02 Mar 2016) – Ansar al -Din Front | YPG targeting clusters of mortar on the fronts of Sheikh Maksoud:
Jund al Aqsa:
- Official Jund al Aqsa Twitter page (07 Mar 2016) – The beginning of the boot with all kinds of weapons and fortifications on the Shiites in the southern countryside of Aleppo preparation for the storm , God willing. Samples your brothers pray:
- Official Jund al Aqsa Twitter page (07 Mar 2016) – Heavy artillery battalions continue pounded strongholds of Shiites in the southern countryside of Aleppo unrealized direct hits were thanks to God, destroy the machine gun caliber 23 mm:
- Official Jund al Aqsa Twitter page (07 Mar 2016) – God is great and thankfully .. edit two hills adjacent to the village of eis and constant progress thanks to God, pray for your brothers .. Vanasroa:
UPDATE 16 March 2016:
Jabhat al Nusrah, Ahrar al Sham and Fajir al Ummah for a new coalition called Fustat Army (named after the first capital in Egypt under Muslim rule).
- Official Terror Monitor Twitter page ( 15 Mar 2016):