Western deemed moderate groups the 1st Coastal Division and the Central Division, both approved to receive US TOW guided anti-tank missiles, have again assisted fundamentalist Islamic groups Jabhat al Nusrah (al Qaeda in Syria) and Ahrar al Sham who are part of the Jaish al Fatah (Army of Conquest) fundamentalist coalition in the assault on Kinsabba, Lattakia, Syria.
Fundamentalist Islamic group Sham Legion was also part of the assault, backing up Jabhat al Nusrah and Ahrar al Sham.
All videos are official releases from each group, all released between the 30 June and the 01 July 2016 and translated as found.
1st Coastal Division:
- Youtube video 1st Coastal Division (30 Jun 2016) – First Division Coastal missile boot while editing Kinsabba bursts of Grad rockets:
- Youtube video 1st Coastal Division (30 Jun 2016) – First Division Coastal coverage firearms in blacksmithing Aldo_ka hill with a machine gun during the start of the battle to liberate Kinsabba:
- Youtube video 1st Coastal Division (30 Jun 2016) – The band first moments of the first coastal town edit Kinsabba:
- Youtube video Central Division (01 Jul 2016) – Central band burning security gatherings and Shabiha antibiotic coverage firearms to storm the castle and Kinsabba shelf c 1:
- Youtube video Central Division (01 Jul 2016) – Central Division Champions delight Central band editing Kinsabba Castle shelf and seize several military vehicles and thankfully:
Jabhat al Nusrah:
- Jihadology VideoPress video Jabhat al Nusrah (01 Jul 2016) – Front victory | The course of the battle to liberate Kinsabba:
- Jihadology.net VideoPress video Jabhat al Nusrah (01 Jul 2016) – Report on the town and its strategic importance Kinsabba:
- Jabhat al Nusrah military statement on the battle to ‘liberate’ Kinsabba, Lattakia, Syria (01 Jul 2016):
Ahrar al Sham:
- Youtube video Ahrar al Sham (30 Jun 2016) – Ahrar al-Sham : the first moments for the Liberation of the town Kinsabba in Mount Kurds Brive Latakia:
- Youtube video Ahrar al Sham (30 Jun 2016) – Ahrar al-Sham | Aerial photography of the area and its surroundings Kinsabba Mount Kurds after its liberation:
- Youtube video Ahrar al Sham (30 Jun 2016) – Sham Corps ll Reeve Latakia ll destroy a tank gangs Assad on the axis Kinsabba before fully edited:
Image comparisons from videos above confirming the co-operation:
UPDATE: 02 July 2016:
Western deemed moderate group Jaish al Nasr was also involved in the assault on Kinsabba and surrounding areas, assisting fundamentalist groups Jabhat al Nusrah, Ahrar al Sham and Sham Legion.
Jaish al Nasr:
- Youtube vide Jaish al Nasr (28 Jun 2016) – Army victory || Targeting regime forces shelled the castle 3 Jebel Turkmen Brive Latakia:
UPDATE: 03 July 2016:
The RFS Media Office (Revolutionary Forces of Syria), the media arm of the alleged FSA continues it’s deception and fails to make clear the mirriad of fundamentalist Sunni Islamic groups that assisted in the capture of Kinsabba, Lattakia, Syria.
It reports on the 01 July 2016 the capture of Kinsabba and describes fundamentalist Islamic groups highlighted above that assisted in the capture as ‘other fighting factions’.