Both fundamentalist Islamic groups Jund al Aqsa and Ajnad al Kazkaz (Caucasus / Dagestan) have released statements on their respective Twitter accounts declaring the joint capture of Kawkab village, Hama on the 11 September 2016.
All tweets are located on their official Twitter pages and can be seen below.
Jund al Aqsa:
- Official statement by Jund al Aqsa (11 Sep 2016) – Arabic text translates as – By the will of Allah, mudžahidy Adžnad Al-Caucasus, together with the Jund al-Aqsa osvoboli village to the East of Kawkab Surana:
Ajnad al Kavkaz:
- Official Ajnad al Kavkaz tweets reporting the capture of Kawkab and releasing images of it’s fighters in the village.
UPDATE 23 September 2016:
- Official statement by Jund al Aqsa (21 Sep 2016) :
- Pro Ajnad al Kavkaz tweet (22 Sep 2016) – #‘ajnaad _Caucus #Gzwt the martyr two quartzes iron ‘iste‘daadaalmjaahdyn lmu‘aazrtaalaaxwt #jnd Al Aqsa l‘iste‘aadtnqaaT Rabat in #ryf his two father in laws:
- Ajnad al Kavkaz statement, Hama, Syria (21 Sep 2016):